Live After 5 @ Countybank Plaza (419 Main Street – Uptown Greenwood)
First & Third Thursday’s 6:00 PM until 8:30 PM
- FREE live music outdoors, so bring your lawn chairs to enjoy a fun-filled evening in Uptown Greenwood.
- Food vendors will be on hand; Little Caesars Pizza, Brusters, and Palmetto Peanuts. And Uptown restaurants will be open & ready to meet all of your needs.
- Live music following the concert beginning at 8:00 PM at area Uptown restaurants.
Spring Dates: (6:00 PM until 8:30 PM) April & May
1. Thursday April 04 – Fabulous Expressions; Sixties, Seventies, Eighties, Nineties, R&B, Jazz, Beach music, and music of today! (RESCHEDULED FOR JUNE 06)
2. Thursday April 18 – Ruby Velle & The Soulphonics, southern soul and funk grooves! LISTEN HERE – https://www.stereoposter.com/events/12593
3. Thursday May 02 - Royal Southern Brotherhood, blues ensemble infused with gospel, funk, and Latin! LISTEN HERE – https://www.stereoposter.com/events/12588
4. Thursday May 16 - Sol Driven Train, afrocaribbean rhythmic explorations, and funky New Orleans-style brass!
Fall Dates: (6:00 PM until 8:30 PM) September & October
5. Thursday September 05 – Swingin’ Medallions, “The Party Band of the South”
6. Thursday September 19 – The Alchemystics, blends reggae, dub, soul, and hip-hop!
7. Thursday October 03 – Rosco Bandana, blues/americana style music blended with modern folk and a hint of gypsy fanfare!
8. Thursday October 17 – Sonia Leigh, “Is it country, blues, soul or rock? The answer is yes. Is it southern? Add an exclamation point to the prior answer.”
ABOUT – The “Live After Five” free concert series was introduced in 1998. The event promotes Uptown Greenwood as an area offering cultural, entertainment, and recreational experiences to the entire Greenwood community, outlying communities, and neighboring cities and towns. Uptown Greenwood Development Corporation – (864) 942-8448
Remember to say “saw it on GreenwoodSC.com!”.